Many companies need up-to-date location data at their fingertips. This supports planning, service provision and risk management across multiple sectors – insurance, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, property and government.
Yet not all location data is created equal. And poor data is definitely bad for business.
That's where CoreLogic comes in. We offer the most reliable and comprehensive geospatial data in New Zealand. And now, with our new interactive NZ MasterMap portal, exploring our data and experiencing the quality for yourself has never been easier.
The NZ MasterMap portal is multi-faceted, allowing you to:
- Explore potential insights by overlaying and interacting with a range of CoreLogic geospatial datasets.
- Assess available data, including accurate addresses, planned subdivisions, and more.
- Plan your integration with multiple delivery formats/frequencies available.
- See for yourself why leading Kiwi insurers, telcos and first responders rely on CoreLogic’s location data.
Visit the NZ MasterMap portal here.
Quality location data for genuine benefits
CoreLogic’s rich geospatial data supports operational efficiency and informed decision-making across multiple sectors. Our unique ability to provide not only the "what" but also the "where" when it comes to New Zealand property data helps our customers understand behaviours and trends, and gain relevant context for their decision making.
- Get people and services where they need to go with verified physical addresses.
- Reinforce policy- and decision-making with data-driven insights.
- Identify hazards and risks to help with evaluating your portfolio or planning infrastructure.
- Gain context to support informed assessments by visualising a property’s location and the surrounding features that may impact it.
Explore our next-generation location data
Visit the NZ MasterMap portal to view CoreLogic's geospatial data firsthand, gain an understanding of its capabilities and experience for yourself how it can enable smart decisions.