A series of construction industry index figures used to monitor the movement in costs associated with building work within particular segments of the industry. The report indicates the rate of change in prices within particular segments of the New Zealand construction industry; measured daily through the use of detailed cost surveys, and reported on a quarterly basis.
Who should use this report?
This report is essential reading for insurers, quantity surveyors, developers, builders and building suppliers, architects, economists, policy advisers, property market followers, real estate agents or anyone wanting to better understand the ongoing performance of the New Zealand construction industry.
What do I receive?
- Introduction to the Cordell Building Indices
- Key Components
- Cordell Housing Index Price
- CHIP & Consumer Price Index (CPI) Figures
- Current Quarter Movement Graphs
- CHIP & Consumer Price Index (CPI) Compared