Reliable, specialist data
The nationally recognised location database, NZ Master Map derives information from 200+ different sources and is continuously maintained by a team of data specialists to ensure you have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips when you need it.
Our team of specialist consultants are available to work with you to build the tools your business needs and deliver custom solutions to suit your GIS requirements.
CoreLogic Basemaps are updated monthly, with thousands of roading, property and address changes verified from dozens of sources. This helps to ensure leading addressing data, as trusted by emergency services.
Access the right information
Multiple layers are available, simply choose the ones that best fit your needs.
- Roads layer - when navigation, location, routing, asset management and planning are required then get all the information you need about New Zealand's roads.
- Addresses layer - get New Zealand's most complete fully verified, accurate addresses to help your business in aspects such as address cleansing and management, geocoding and building street search applications.
- Aerial imagery - fully ortho-rectified, our high quality, cloud free imagery covers New Zealand, both in rural and urban resolutions, lets you effortlessly visualise assets, measure areas or distances and provides contextual information.
- Cityscapes - 3D capabilities - inform your planning and decision making with 2D and 3D imagery, including 3D modelling of cityscapes, and 360 degree virtual reality environments. Using a range of sophisticated terrain models and aerial photography we can produce accurate and detailed 3D maps and models.
- Land use - for use in land planning and development projects, obtain an up-to-date, comprehensive picture of how land is utilised within New Zealand.
- Terrain - when you need to know the heights of roads, hills and land parcels for general planning, this layer provides the most up-to-date and accurate terrain information.
Access our comprehensive data in your own GIS applications systems.
Select from a range of layers, including roads, addresses, aerial imagery, cityscapes, urban raster, terrain, land use and land cover.
Our geospatial information is updated regularly to ensure you have access to the most up-to-date data.
NZ Master Map has provided key location data for over a decade and is the data powering New Zealand's Emergency Services.