Understand market drivers
Our speakers are available for keynote presentations at your next conference or business briefing that are data-rich, insightful and compelling – and guaranteed to get a conversation started. Uncover factors that you may not have realised have affected the property market and get first-hand insights into their potential impact on future economic performance.
Make better decisions
A market overview presentation can be an informative stage-setter for discussion around key issues affecting your audience leading to better decision making based on data, facts and expertise.
Presentations from the CoreLogic Research and Leadership team can cover, but are not limited to:
- Main city markets – Get key insights into main city markets performance and behaviour including an analysis of the economic factors driving the changes and the likely future direction of each market.
- Pain versus gain – Insights into the markets feeling the most mortgage pain at sale time and areas at greatest mortgage risk.
- Regional reports – Market performance of regional areas customised to meet the needs of your audience.
- Banking & mortgage industry – Topics ranging from valuations, refinancing volumes over time across key markets through to new factors potentially affecting risk.
- Buyer type analysis - Understand who is active in the market and what is driving the purchase decisions of different types of buyers.
- Insurance industry - Improving underwriting, pricing and risk management using data and analytics as well as claims automation, digital technologies, machine learning and AI.
- Geospatial intelligence - Visualising complex information using location to better understand trends, patterns, cause and correlation in the data.
Question the source
Our presentations invariably spark lively question and answer sessions from the audience, which deepen discussions and can help set the scene for your conference. Uncover market factors that you may not have realised have affected the market and get first-hand insights into their potential impact on future economic performance.
Our speakers are available for keynote presentations on timely and relevant property market insights.
Receive analysis and insights into the Australian property and construction markets, covering the key factors affecting the real estate, banking and finance, construction, and risk and insurance industries.
Get key insights into market performance and behaviours, markets feeling the most mortgage pain and affordability issues.
Our presentations invariably spark live Q&A sessions from the audience, which deepens the discussion further and can help set the scene for your conference.