Do your research
Access detailed property information such as attributes, ownership and title information, boundaries and zoned schools as well as additional reports from Terranet.
Identify areas of opportunity and risk
Combine your own customer data with CoreLogic data to dynamically visualise your market share and identify areas where performance is strong or weak, enabling better decision making across your company.
Plan your resources
Overlay the map with additional information layers, including contours, boundaries and property labels. A number of additional layers are also available as add-ons to your Emap subscription.
Available add-on layers include:
- Council Valuations
- Rural Land Use
- Mortgage Annotation - mortgage instrument detail and the name and logo of the lender
- Mortgage Market Share Query, Rural Mortgage Market Share Query - allows a user to select an area of less than 1000 parcels and colours all mortgaged parcels according to the relevant lender. Pie graphs show market share percentages based on both count and land area
- Mortgage Charts - provides market share heat map and statistics at a suburb, territorial authority or regional authority level, depending on the level of zoom. Statistics include market share by count, area and RV
- Transmission layer – Transpower-owned transmission and spans centrelines, plus centre points of structures and substations
- Statistics New Zealand meshblock and area unit reference numbers
- Memorials - current and historic
Customisable to suit your business needs
Emap is scalable, extensible and customisable so it can also be integrated to meet the requirements of the largest and most complex organisations. A number of major government and corporate organisations already utilise Emap as a customisable bespoke solution.
Emap is powered by NZ Master Map, which has provided key location data for over a decade and is the data powering the Emergency Services.
Gain context by visualising assets and measuring areas or distances. High quality, nationwide cloud free imagery which is orthorectified to improve accuracy in measurements.
Add your own measurements, line, shapes and notations to the map to mark out territories or focus areas and then print or save.
Three distinct views enable you to work with complex, high resolution aerial imagery as well as quality base maps, including terrain, street views and hybrid overlay views.