Do you want to better engage your clients? Integrating RPNZ into Property Hub is designed to help. If you’re a Mortgage Adviser with a PropertyHub account, right now you can try it out for free.
With more than 200 data sources and over 30 years of property information, it’s no wonder that so many mortgage professionals rely on CoreLogic’s data-driven insights. These insights are particularly valuable for mortgage advisers, designed to add value to your customers’ experience with property details and value insights to support their home buying journey.
We’d love for our Mortgage Advisers to experience a range of new features available in PropertyHub when integrated with RPNZ. So until 19 July 2021, CoreLogic is offering NZ mortgage advisers integrated access to RPNZ in their PropertyHub account.
How Property Hub with RPNZ access can support your business
By integrating RPNZ, you can unlock CoreLogic’s market-leading property data and expertise into PropertyHub. For instance, the new features can help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your local market and help showcase your expertise when it comes to property values, recent sales and comparable market estimates (where available)
- Sales and Property Reports. Provide these to customers to build your relationship and help empower them to make confident home buying decisions.
- Valuation Estimates. Be aligned with what the big banks use to loan against.
- Title Details. Insight into the existing mortgage details (where available).
- Maximise productivity by automating tasks so you have more time to focus on high-value activities
- Stand out from your competitors and add value for your clients with customisable reports
- Measure distances and overlay data points with enhanced mapping tools
- Save time and effort, with clever predictive searches and detail refining options.
A range of smart features
From now until 19 July 2021, you’ll be able to see and use some of the RPNZ features that aren’t usually available through your PropertyHub account. These include:
- Improved onscreen data. Get value ranges on properties, uncover valuable suburb-specific data and view title details for existing mortgages.
- Order reports for free. Until 19 July, we’re waiving the cost to download eValuer Reports (normally $49+GST per report), Property Profile Reports and our new Digital Property Profile Reports. You will not need to enter your payment details each time you make a purchase during this period
- Market trends and statistics. Helping you keep on top of what is happening in the market so you can position yourself as a local expert
- Improved functionality. You can benefit immediately from an improved process for urgent orders. Other upgrades are planned to rollout soon, including improvements to the platform’s mobile-responsive design.
Whenever you log into PropertyHub from now until 19 July 2021, you’ll be able to access all the new features with the RPNZ integration.
After the trial period ends, your account will revert back to the regular PropertyHub. To keep accessing RPNZ after the 2-month trial, you can easily upgrade your subscription and unlock the enhanced features of Property Hub (fees and T&Cs apply).