We are pleased to announce our latest imagery update, which includes some areas that were commissioned to be flown for CoreLogic and are therefore exclusive to our aerial imagery:
- Large areas of Auckland – flown February and December 2020 (exclusive to CoreLogic)
- Porirua (Greater Wellington Region) – flown February 2020
- Trentham (Greater Wellington Region) – flown September 2020 (exclusive to CoreLogic)
- Christchurch – flown November 2018 – January 2019
- And a number of rural areas
With proprietary images captured specifically for CoreLogic clients, our imagery is perfectly aligned to all datasets, orthorectified and offering 100% cloud-free coverage of all urban areas and most rural areas.
We engage with clients so we can deliver images in a range of formats tailored to their needs. Our latest imagery updates are unique to CoreLogic and not available from other providers.
- 100% coverage by population
- 100% coverage by land area
- 100% aerial photography captured using planes rather than satellites
- A range of formats available
This imagery will be avavailable in our core products, including PropertyHub, Emap, Address Right, CoreLogic Basemaps (NZ Imagery) and via our Imagery Web Service.