Our new partnership with Trade Me puts more data at your fingertips, so you and your clients can make smart property decisions.
At CoreLogic, we’re committed to delivering valuable data insights to property professionals and their clients. That’s why we’ve partnered with Trade Me Property, New Zealand’s preferred real estate portal. This landmark collaboration enables us to provide even richer insights across many of our platforms, including RPNZ, Property Monitor, Cordell Sum Sure, Property Value and PropertyHub.
By enhancing our existing data and analytics with those of Trade Me, we can now provide greater information at an individual property level; knowledge that can be invaluable to New Zealanders when researching the market to buy or sell property.
Unlock detailed property data
Home buyers, investors and property professionals alike can now draw on enhanced data to help them make confident property decisions, including:
- Access to more images. We’ve added a larger number of additional property photos to our database, with more photos added everyday when new properties are listed. And now, you can continue to access these images even after a listing has been withdrawn.
- Up-to-the minute provisional sales information. When a property sells, you’ll now almost immediately be able to see the latest provisional sales information, including the sale price. Previously, this information often wasn’t available until settlement, but our new daily feed from Trade Me has resulted in a 50% uplift in real-time sales confirmations.
- Improved listings data. You can now easily see whether a listing is for sale or for rent, or whether it’s been sold or withdrawn, with 100% accuracy on all listing types. Plus, you can access more listing and attribute data, including the agent, time on market and date listed, as well as the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and car spaces.
Benefits for you and your clients
- Real estate agents can enhance their CMA reports using a wider selection of property imagery, making it possible to start to estimate a property’s market value before visiting. With detailed listing and sales information, you can keep up with market trends while gaining a better understanding of individual properties.
- Valuers can access more property imagery and attributes when creating valuation reports, so they can begin the assessment process even before setting foot on the property. A daily feed of recent sales and listing data will also make it easier to base your valuations on up-to-date statistics for comparable properties.
- Lenders and mortgage brokers can boost their offering and engage their clients by providing comprehensive reports that include detailed property listings with multiple images. With the latest property and market information, you can demonstrate your expertise, carry out due diligence and deliver a value-added client experience.
- Insurance brokers and insurers can accurately estimate rebuild costs and provide useful property and insurance information to their clients. Attribute data is automatically updated in Cordell Sum Sure to reduce the number of data fields you need to complete, which can help speed up the quoting process.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help your business leverage these enhanced insights.