How CoreLogic’s property tools give brokers the edge
To support their current growth phase, Mortgage Lab wanted to find ways to make the home-buying journey as stress-free as possible for their clients. CoreLogic delivered a solution that would enable Mortgage Lab to develop its property information hub using two powerful tools: RPNZ and PropertyHub. RPNZ and PropertyHub have given the Mortgage Lab team access to an incredibly rich property data universe, and they can now:
- See what’s happening across the New Zealand property market, to support their clients like never before
- Easily share research findings with their clients via videoconferencing, due to the social distancing restrictions imposed by COVID-19
- Source a wealth of data about the property’s characteristics, history and value
- Get a property valuation that is compliance-checked against Residential Valuation Standing Instructions, so brokers and their clients can be confident that the valuation will likely be accepted by their chosen lender
The Mortgage Lab team is excited about the possibilities this presents for writing business remotely or when they’re on the go.
The value of good data insights
New Whitepaper for mortgage advisors
This year, mortgage advisers have had to navigate very difficult waters. COVID-19 has not only made the business environment more challenging, it’s also helped to create a more fiercely competitive marketplace. As always in business, insight is key. That’s why you’re sure to find our most recent white paper, researched exclusively for mortgage advisers, particularly helpful.
You will discover how you may:
- Position yourself as a leading local property market expert
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors
- Use data insights to engage better with clients and prospects
- Give yourself a better chance of making more conversions