Helping our lenders, valuers and brokers and their clients
We are leveraging our unique platforms, data and analytics to find innovative ways to maintain home lending operations during this time.
Our initiatives include:
- Using remote digital valuation solutions to replace onsite inspections, including a customer portal that allows occupiers of the property to video stream and also add images
- Regular reporting on Automated Value Model (AVM) performance
- Increasing the number of usable AVMs available
- Working with regulatory bodies to ensure industry standards are met while making more inspections types possible.
Helping our real estate clients
In uncertain times, we continue to provide data solutions and insights that are easy to understand and help provide clarity about the property market.
- Hosting webinars where the CoreLogic NZ Research team will share the latest insights on the impact of the pandemic.
- Providing valuable insights into how the property market is performing in this disruptive time through regular blogs, podcasts and reports
- Continuing to offer online webinar training to help you upskill in using RPNZ and Property Guru
- Enhancing our Property Pro app with extended Title information and the ability to build CMAs. We’ve also added the My Territory screen so that users can receive push notifications about Withdrawn or Aged Listings in their territory.
Helping our insurance industry partners
We are re-purposing our unique data sets and platforms to enable you to continue business in this rapidly changing environment.
- Providing solutions for remote assessment of claims, and helping insurers to keep services running while maintaining the safety of all involved
- Providing valuable insights into how the property market is performing in this disruptive time through regular blogs, podcasts and reports.
Assistance to government
Our data and insights are already shedding light on macro-economic trends, helping to inform government policy-making, and to shape long-term planning on the pandemic. That assistance is going to continue as we maintain our advisory role with key policy and decision makers in government and speak with government clients about developing solutions that will help them navigate the coming months. We are committed to providing data as quickly as possible to government agencies heavily involved in the COVID-19 response and recovery.
The provision of services is a key need at this time and our New Zealand MasterMap is supporting this for many agencies already: delivering accurate addressing details and points-of-interest data such as the location of Supermarkets, Hospitals and Retirement Homes, and using our road data to help route services efficiently and effectively.
Helping our telecommunications and energy clients
Many of our customers provide essential services including broadband, power and gas – even more important now as many New Zealanders transition to working from home.
We are working with the industry to understand the data and solutions that will assist in continued delivery of services, optimisation of networks and efficiency of customer support.
Helping essential supplies reach New Zealanders
We want to know more about how we can help retailers and logistics businesses get essential goods and services where they need to go fast.
We can help with:
- Accurate complex address data with pinpoint geospatial accuracy, helping deliveries get where they need to go
- Routing solutions to optimise the multi-point delivery route, saving time and fuel
- Providing insight as to priority - such as the need to understand if the address is related to a priority customer such as a retirement village residents.