NZ Master Map
Trusted land and property data.
Relied upon by New Zealand's emergency services and major utility companies, NZ Master Map is a trusted source of location, land and property information. With NZ Master Map you can get rich geospatial information to suit your business needs.
Contact us today about how NZ Master Map can help your organisation.
- Tailored solutions - we can build the tools your business needs and deliver custom solutions to suit your GIS requirements.
- Proven data - NZ Master Map has provided key location data for over a decade and is the data powering New Zealand's emergency services.
- Continually maintained and updated - maintained by data specialists, our data is updated regularly to ensure you have the most up to date information in your hands when you need it.
NZ Master Map's layers can deliver:
- Roads layer - when navigation, location, routing, asset management and planning are required then get all the information you need about New Zealand's roads.
- Addresses layer - get New Zealand's most complete fully verified, accurate addresses to help your business in aspects such as address cleansing and management, geocoding and building street search applications.
- Aerial imagery - fully ortho-rectified, our high quality, cloud free imagery covers New Zealand, both in rural and urban resolutions, lets you effortlessly visualise assets, measure areas or distances and provides contextual information.
- Cityscapes - 3D capabilities - inform your planning and decision making with 2D and 3D imagery, including 3D modelling of cityscapes, and 360 degree virtual reality environments. Using a range of sophisticated terrain models and aerial photography we can produce accurate and detailed 3D maps and models.
- Land use - for use in land planning and development projects, obtain an up-to-date, comprehensive picture of how land is utilised within New Zealand.
- Terrain - when you need to know the heights of roads, hills and land parcels for general planning, this layer provides the most up-to-date and accurate terrain information.
- A range of other options - with multiple other layers available, including urban raster, terrain, land use and land cover, you can find the right information for your needs.