Address Right - detailed overview
What is Address Right?
As part of a suite of innovative solutions based on the high demand for correct and accurate addressing, CoreLogic has developed a premium address verification solution – Address Right.
By integrating Address Right, the problem of free text, or manual form entry is effectively removed. AddressRight uses smart design to offer a powerful, yet simply integrated solution that prevents these process errors and reduces the risks and costs associated with poor address entry.
The Address Right API provides:
- Full formatted address – Compliant to NZ Post standards
- CoreLogic Unique Identifier – Access other CoreLogic data sets with ease. CoreLogic’s unique identifying code is also used for reference purposes by several key organisations in the telecommunications, insurance and finance industries.
- Thumbnails – An aerial or StreetMap image of a searched property can be returned to help ensure you have identified the correct property at the time of entry.
- XY coordinates – future proof your customer data and ensure that you can locate addresses on a map. Address Right provides coordinates in multiple formats, so it will be compatible with any mapping tool you may be using. Formats are NZTM, NZMG and WGS.
- Fuzzy Search – Provides suggestions if an address is misspelled. This request is designed for 'real time' auto-completion and optimised fast response, minimal bandwidth.
- Customer feedback – because of the dedicated data maintenance team, if there is a known address which is not in Address Right, it can be added
- Data continuity – a key benefit of the Address Right tool is access to CoreLogic unique identifiers. This provides a gateway to easy match and provision of other CoreLogic data sets, which can be easily integrated into your systems either by API or bulk data feeds.